JSK Bowling Trip

Sarria Foster, Reporter

On March 20th, 2023 Jsk students took a trip to Bowl 360 where they had a blast. They had singalongs on the bus, its was good vibes especially once they entered the bowling alley. Once The students got their bowling shoes and the music was jumping the games began.

Students entered their names debated who should go on who’s team, they even decided if one or the other were tired, they’ll take their turn. There were some Strikers on the walk in, some Gutter bowlers even some Sparers they all had a good time.

Once the Pizza, Wings & drinks came everyone made their way towards the food area. It was all laughs and smiles, everyone eating and having a good time, even those that weren’t participating at first decided to bowl after they ate as if the food gave them energy to bowl. The students then bowled had a good time as the games came to an end 3 winners for the highest scores who were, Jeremiah with the highest score of 109, Darren with the score of 98 and last but not least Andrew with the score of 94 and accepted bowling pins etc as they prize for great sportsmanship.

After the scores were tallied the students then took group pictures the energy was favorable and it was soon time to depart from the bowling alley. The students were all laughs and smiles as they take off their bowling shoes n talked about the game and prepared for departure of the bowling alley.